Instructions for Dexalgin (Dexketoprofen) 10 granules for solution preparation
English product name
Release form Dexketoprofen
granules d/r-ra d/ingestion 25 mg: park. 2.5 g 4, 10, 20 or 30 pcs
Granules for preparation of the solution for absorption into irregular shape, yellow, with lemon smell.
dexamoprofen trometamol 36.9 mg,
which corresponds to the content of dexamoprofen 25 mg
Auxiliary substances: ammonium glycyrrhizate - 2 mg, neogesperidine dihydrohalcon - 1.5 mg, quinoline yellow dye (E104) - 1.2 mg, lemon aromatizer - 40 mg, sucrose with silica colloidal (500:1) - 2418 mg.
Clinical-pharmacological groups Dexketoprofen / Group affiliation
Active substance Dexalgin
NAPS. It has anti-inflammatory Dexalgin, analgesic and antipyretic effects. The mechanism of action is based on the suppression of prostaglandin synthesis due to COX suppression.
The analgesic action takes place thirty minutes after the ingestion, the duration of action four to six
- To receive inside:
- mild to moderate pain syndrome in the following diseases and conditions:
- acute and chronic inflammatory diseases of the musculoskeletal system (rheumatoid arthritis,
- spondyloarthritis, arthrosis, osteochondrosis);
- Dysmenorrhea; toothache.
- For parenteral administration:
- Pain management of various types of pain (including post-operative pain,
- bone metastasis pain,
- post-traumatic pain,
- kidney colic pain,
- symptomatic treatment of acute and chronic inflammatory,
- degenerative and metabolic diseases of the musculoskeletal system (including rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthrosis, spondyloarthritis: ankylosing spondylitis,
- reactive arthritis, psoriatic arthritis).
Method of use, course and dosage:
For ingestion, the average single dose is 12.5 mg - one to six times daily every 4-6 hours as required or 25 mg 1-3 times/day every 8 hours. The maximum daily dose is 75 mg. Duration of application - no more than 3-5 days.
For parenteral administration (b/m or b/v), the recommended dose for adults is fifty mg every 8-12 hours.
For patients with liver or kidney dysfunction, elderly patients the initial dose is not more than 50 mg/day.
Application in elderly patients
Care should be taken when administering the drug Dexketoprofen to elderly patients. For the elderly, the initial dose is not more than 50 mg/day.
Use in children
The preparation is contraindicated for use in children and adolescents under the age of 18
- Nosology Dexalgin (ICD codes)
- Other refined changes of teeth and their support apparatus (including toothache)
- Reactive arthropathy
- Seropositive rheumatoid arthritis
- Psoriatic and enteropathic arthropathy
- Arthritis unspecified
- Arthrosis unspecified
- Joint pain
- Spinal osteochondrosis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Lumbago with Sciatica
- Neuralgia and Neuritis Unspecified
- Renal colic unspecified
- Primary dysmenorrhea
- Secondary dysmenorrhea
- Acute pain
- Other persistent pain (chronic)
- Dislocation, Dexketoprofen stretching and overtension of the capsule-bonding apparatus of the unspecified body region joint