Instructions for Emanera (Esomeprazole) capsules
English product name
intestinal soluble 40 mg: 14 or 28 pcs
Intestinal soluble pink capsules, size №1; The capsule contents are white to almost white pellets.
Composition of empty gelatine capsules Emanera:
body - red oxide (E172) - 0.114 mg, titanium dioxide (E171) - 0.458 mg,
gelatin*** - 45.028 mg;
lid - red iron oxide (E172) - 0.76 mg,
titanium dioxide (E171) - 0.305 mg,
gelatin*** - 30.019 mg.
sugar grits contains sucrose and starch molasses.
The Eudragit L30D dispersion contains,
in addition to methacrylic acid,
co-polymer ethylacrylate and water, sodium lauryl sulfate (0.7% for solid in dispersion) and polysorbate 80 (2.3% for solid in dispersion) as emulsifiers.
contains an average of 14.5% water (loss in mass during drying).
Proton pump inhibitor
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease: erosive reflux-esophagitis (treatment),
- prevention of relapses in patients with treated esophagitis,
- symptomatic treatment of GERD.
- In combination therapy:
- Helicobacter pylori eradication,
- duodenal ulcer associated with Helicobacter pylori,
- prevention of peptic ulcer recurrence in patients with Helicobacter pylori ulcer.
Method of use, course and dosage Emanera:
Take orally tablets. The dose is twenty - forty mg once a day. The duration of treatment depends on the indications, treatment regimen, effectiveness.
In severe liver failure, the maximum dose is twenty mg
Use in liver disorders Emanera
In severe liver failure, the maximum dose is twenty mg per day
- Nosology Emanera (ICD codes)
- Helicobacter pylori as the cause of diseases classified in other categories
- Gastroesophageal reflux
- Gastroesophageal reflux with esophagitis
- Stomach ulcer
- Duodenum ulcer
- Peptic ulcer
Pharmacological effect Emanera:
inhibitor, right-sided isomer of omeprazole. It reduces the secretion of hydrochloric acid in the stomach by specifically inhibiting the proton pump in parietal cells.
The effect occurs one hour after oral administration of twenty mg or forty mg. With daily use for five days at a dose of twenty mg once a day, the average maximum concentration of hydrogen chloride after stimulation with pentagastrine is reduced by 90%.