Instructions for Hylak Forte Drops 30 ml
English product name
d/ingest drops: 1.1 ml or 2.2 ml sachet 30 pcs; fl 30 ml or 100 ml with drip plug
d/ingestion drops (cherry flavoured): fl 30 ml or 100 ml with drip plug
Drops for ingestion (with the taste of cherry) in the form of a transparent or slightly murky solution of yellowish-brown color with the characteristic smell of cherry.
aquatic substrate of metabolism products Escherichia coli DSM 4087* 24.9481 g
aquatic substrate of metabolism products Enterococcus faecalis DSM 4086* 12.4741 g
aquatic substrate of metabolism products Lactobacillus acidophilus DSM 4149* 12.4741 g
aquatic substrate for metabolism products Lactobacillus helveticus DSM 4183* 49.896 g
substrates contain lactose.
sodium phosphate heptahydrate - 1.159 g,
dipotassium phosphate - 1.265 g,
lactic acid - 2.5-6.25 g,
phosphoric acid concentrated - 0.352 g,
potassium sorbate - 0.1114 g,
citric acid monohydrate - 0.0322 g,
sodium saccharinate - 0.02 g,
sodium cyclamate - 0.2 g,
aromatizator cream - 0.2 g,
aromatizator cherry - 0.5 g,
water - up to 100 ml.
A07FA Biological antidiarrhoeal preparations regulating the balance of intestinal microflora
Clinical-pharmacological groups / Group affiliation
Preparation for regulating the balance of intestinal microflora
aquatic substrate of metabolism products
Escherichia coli DSM
Lactobacillus acidophilus DSM
Lactobacillus helveticus DSM
Enterococcus faecalis DSM
- disruption of the physiological flora of the small and large intestines
- (during and after antibiotic or sulfanilamide treatment
- radiation therapy
- Digestive deficiency syndrome
- Bowel syndrome (chronic,
- atrophic gastroenteritis);
- GI disorders caused by climate change;
- hypo- and anacidal states;
- enterogenic diseases of the gall bladder and liver;
- allergic skin diseases (urticaria, endogenous chronic eczema);
- salmonellosis in the stage of reconvalescence (including in infants).
How the drug Hylak Forte is used:
Hylak Forte is taken inside before or during meals, diluting in a small amount of liquid, excluding milk.
The drug is prescribed three times a day
Adults are prescribed the drug 40-60 drops (2.2-3.3 ml) per dose;
children - 20-40 drops (1.1-2.2 ml) per reception; For babies, fifteen to thirty drops each.
In infants, it is recommended to use the drug in vials.
Once the condition improves, the daily dose can be reduced by half.
Use in children
Children are prescribed the drug Hylak Forte 20-40 drops 3 times / day; Infants - 15-30 drops 3 times per day. Once the condition improves, the initial daily dose of Hylak Forte can be reduced by half.
- Nosology Hylak Forte (ICD codes)
- Other salmonella infections
- Other gastroenteritis and colitis of infectious and unspecified origin
- Gastritis and duodenitis
- Functional dyspepsia (digestive disorder)
- Other non-infectious gastroenteritis and colitis
- Functional diarrhea
- Other refined bowel diseases
- Other atopic dermatitis (neurodermatitis, eczema)
- Flatulence and related states (including bloating, burping)
The natural physiological microflora of the intestine can be significantly impaired by external influences such as antibiotic therapy, radiation, gastric surgery, as well as by inappropriate and unusual nutrition, water change, climate change and other conditions.
Hylak Forte regulates the balance of intestinal microflora and normalizes its composition. Due to the presence of normal microflora exchange products in the composition of the preparation, Hilak forte promotes the restoration of normal intestinal microflora biologically and allows the preservation of the physiological and biological functions of the intestinal mucous membrane.