1 tablet Klamin contains: kelp concentrate 100 mg (50-60 μg iodine),
Klamin - dietary supplement of general strengthening action on the basis of kelp extract. Klamin is a biologically active additive (BAA) based on kelp extract (produced from the lipid fraction of brown seaweed) and food enterosorbent - MCC. General strengthening and iodine-containing product.
Klamin is a concentrate of natural substances isolated from kelp seaweed. Clamin in its natural state contains all the valuable components of kelp: iodine, potassium, calcium, iron, selenium, magnesium, zinc, phosphorus and other macro- and microelements, polyunsaturated fatty acids omega-3, chlorophyll, plant sterols, polysaccharides.
Klamin normalizes thyroid activity. It has a positive effect in patients with endemic goiter.
Klamin is a means to combat iodine deficiency. Klamin contains iodine in organic form, as part of amino acids. Children under the age of 5 are recommended to consume 90 micrograms of iodine per day, adolescents and adults - 150 micrograms, pregnant and lactating women - 200 micrograms. 1 tablet of Klamin contains 60 mcg of iodine. When taking 2 tablets, an adult receives 80% of the daily requirement, 3 tablets - the full daily requirement of iodine.
Clamin has an oncoprotective effect in patients with precancerous diseases and diseases that increase cancer risk.
Klamin improves the state of immunity, is able to stimulate blood formation.
Clamin has hepatoprotective properties, has enterosorbing and mild laxative effects. It has a beneficial effect in patients with chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
Klamin normalizes lipid metabolism, lowers blood cholesterol. Promotes weight loss in the treatment of obesity. \
Improves antioxidant status in patients with cardiovascular diseases.
Klamin reduces pathological symptoms in patients with various forms of mastopathy, contributes to the normalization of the menstrual cycle.
Klamin is used as a dietary supplement, a source of iodine, omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, and chlorophyll:
- as a general strengthening agent to increase the defenses and adaptive capabilities of the body, improve mental and physical performance, fight overfatigue;
- to reduce the risk of cancer in high-risk groups (living in ecologically unfavorable areas, exposure to chemical carcinogens or radiation; people of older and older age groups, smokers; with mastopathy, colon polyposis, chronic atrophic gastritis and other precancerous lesions; people with genetic morphological, biochemical, hormonal-metabolic and other markers of increased cancer risk; after treatment for cancer);
- to normalize lipid metabolism, reduce the risk of atherosclerosis and cardiovascular disease (coronary heart disease, angina pectoris, post-infarction cardiosclerosis, acute and repeated myocardial infarction), improve antioxidant status in patients with coronary heart disease and hypertension; during rehabilitation after myocardial infarction and stroke;
- to improve the functional state of organs with mastopathy, thyroid diseases, menstrual irregularities, obesity, sexual disorders, chronic diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, liver, biliary tract, lungs; with violations of blood formation;
- with secondary immunodeficiencies; for the prevention of infectious and colds.
It is not recommended to take with individual intolerance to seafood.
Pregnant and lactating women, people with thyroid diseases before use, it is recommended to consult a doctor.
Side effects when taking Klamin are rare.
Possible: allergic reactions, heartburn (can be avoided by taking Klamin during or after eating), increased gas formation in the intestines, excessive laxative effect (requires a dose reduction).
How to take, course of administration and dosage:
For prophylactic purposes, Clamin is recommended to take 1 tablet 2-3 times a day, 15 minutes before meals, constantly.
For various diseases, Clamin is recommended to take 1-2 tablets 3 times a day, 15 minutes before meals, in courses from 1 to 6 months; courses are recommended to be repeated after a 1-3 month break.
Klamin - dietary supplement; not a cure.
Before using dietary supplements, Clamin is recommended to consult a doctor (especially pregnant and lactating women, people with thyroid diseases).
|Pharmacological group||Dietary supplements|
|Pills in 1 package||40|
|Expiration Date (in months)||24|
|Country of origin||Russia|