Instructions for Rinonorm Comfort (Xylometazoline, Dexpanthenol) spray nazal
English product name:
nasal dosed spray 0.1%: fl 10 ml or 15 ml 1 piece with dosing device and nasal nozzle
nasal dosed spray (d/kids) 0.05%: fl 15 ml or 20 ml 1 piece with dosing device and nasal nozzle
Description Rinonorm Comfort:
Nasal spray dosed in the form of a transparent, colorless solution.
1 dose of the drug Rinonorm Comfort contains:
active substances: xylomethazoline hydrochloride 0.010 mg, dexaminol 5.000 mg;
auxiliary substances: heptahydrate phosphate sodium (heptahydrate phosphate) 0.0225 mg, potassium dihydrophosphate 0.855 mg, water for injection 95.322
- Used for acute respiratory diseases with rhinitis,
- acute allergic rhinitis,
- vasomotor rhinitis,
- For moderate otitis (in combination therapy to reduce swelling of nasopharyngeal mucosa), to facilitate rhinoscopy,
- recovery of disturbed nasal breathing after surgical interventions in the nasal cavity.
Anticongestive agent in the form of a vasoconstrictor (alpha-adrenomimetic)
The drug should be stored in a place inaccessible to children at a temperature not higher than 25 ° C.
Best before date
The shelf life is three years, after the opening of the bottle - one year.
Use in children
Children between the ages of two and ten are prescribed Rinonorm Comfort nasal spray for children 0.05% at one dose (one pressing on the piston device) in each nasal passage not more than three times a day
Adults and children over ten years of age are prescribed Rinonorm Comfort nasal spray 0.1% one dose (one press on the piston device) in each nasal passage no more than three times a day
Contraindication: children's age up to two years (for spray for children), children's age up to ten years (for spray for adults).
- Nosology Rinonorm Comfort (ICD codes)
- Pus and unspecified mean otitis
- Acute nasopharyngitis
- Acute sinusitis
- Allergic rhinitis caused by plant pollen
- Other allergic rhinitis (year-round allergic rhinitis)
- Chronic sinusitis
- Preparatory procedures for follow-up treatment or examination not classified elsewhere