Instructions for Stamakort (stomach)
Complex of polypeptide fractions obtained from the stomach wall of young animals. It has a targeted and selective effect on the cells of the gastric mucosa, normalizes their metabolism and functions.
- Heartburn, belching, stomach heaviness and other digestive disorders
- Anacidal gastritis for the prevention of stomach cancer
- Prevention of gastritis and gastric ulcer
- Polyps in the stomach
- Acceleration of healing of defects of the gastric mucosa
- Acceleration of Helicobacter Pylori elimination
- Normalization of gastrointestinal functions
Microcrystalline cellulose (E460),
peptide complex A-10 (peptides of the gastric mucosa),
The daily dose contains:
(2 capsules), 20 mg of peptide complex A-10 (peptides of the gastric mucosa).
How to take:
Adults 1-2 capsules 1-2 times a day with meals. Duration of admission - 1 month.
The main components of the drug
The complex of peptide fractions A-10 (peptides of the stomach) Has a tissue-specific regulatory effect on various cells of the gastric mucosa, normalizes metabolism in them and restores the functions of the gastric mucosa to a physiologically optimal level, preventing the development of pathological conditions in it.