Instructions for Ursofalk (Ursodeoxycholic acid)
1 capsule contains:
Active substance Ursodeoxycholic acid:
ursodeosoxic acid - 250 mg
Auxiliary substances Ursodeoxycholic acid:
maize starch - 73 mg;
silicon dioxide colloidal - 5 mg;
2 mg of magnesium stearate;
sodium laurel sulfate - 0.2 mg;
titanium dioxide - 1.94 mg;
gelatine: 80,51 mg
Water purified - 14.55 mg.
Pharmacological effect Ursofalk:
- dissolving cholesterol gallbladder stones;
- biliary reflux gastritis;
- primary biliary cirrhosis of the liver in the absence of signs of discompensation (symptomatic treatment);
- chronic hepatitis of different origins;
- primary sclerosing cholangitis,
- cystic fibrosis (cystic fibrosis);
- non-alcoholic steatohepatitis;
- alcoholic liver disease;
- biliary dyskinesia.
Pharmacological effect Ursodeoxycholic acid:
Hepatoprotector. It has a choleretic effect. Reduces cholesterol synthesis in the liver, absorption in the intestine and concentration in bile, increases cholesterol solubility in the bile system, stimulates bile formation and elimination. Reduces bile lithogenicity and increases bile acid content. It increases gastric and pancreatic secretion and lipase activity.
It has a hypoglycemic effect.
How to receive, receive and dosage Ursofalk:
Ten mg/kg body weight is assigned once a day to dissolve cholesterol gallstones.
Treatment duration six to twelve months