Instructions for Onyhelp (Amorolfin) nail polish 5%
English product name
Nail polish is transparent, from colorless to pale yellow.
- 1 ml
- amorolphine hydrochloride 55.74 mg,
- which matches the content of amorolfin 50 mg
- Auxiliary substances: ethanol - 482.53 mg,
- ethylacetate - 144.59 mg,
- eudragite RL 100 (copolymer methylmethacrylate,
- trimethylammonioethyl methacrylate chloride and ethylacrylate [2:0.2:1]) - 127.6 mg, n-butylacetate - 50.08 mg,
- triacetine - 10.45 mg.
- 2.5 ml - bottles of dark glass (1) complete with applicators (10 pcs.),
- nail peelers (60 pcs.), alcohol wipes (30 pcs.) - packs of cardboard.
- 5 ml - bottles of dark glass (1) complete with applicators (10 pcs.),
- nail peelers (60 pcs.), alcohol napkins (30 pcs.) - packs of cardboard.
Clinical-pharmacological groups / Group affiliation
Antifungal preparation for external use
Pharmacological effect Amorolfin:
Antifungal agent for external use. It has fungistatic and fungicidal effects. It damages the cell membrane of fungi, mainly due to disruption of sterol synthesis.
Reduces the ergosterol content, causes the accumulation of abnormal non-planar stereoisomers of sterols
Onychomycosis caused by dermatophytes, yeast and mold fungi (in the case of no more than 2/3 of the nail plate affected). Prevention of nail fungal lesions.
Method of use, course and dosage Amorolfin:
It is used externally. The dose and duration of treatment depends on the indications and the dosage form used.
Use in pregnancy and breastfeeding
Contraindicated: pregnancy, lactation period.
burning, hypothermia, itching.
Contraindications for use Onyhelp:
Period of newborn and early childhood, pregnancy, lactation period, increased sensitivity to amorolfins.
Special Instructions Amorolfin:
Do not use cosmetic nail polish or overlying nails during treatment. When working with organic solvents, wear impermeable gloves. The saws used to treat affected nails should not be used to treat healthy nails.
Use in children
Contraindicated: The period of newborn and early childhood.
Nosology Amorolfin (ICD codes)
Skin and nail candidiasis