Instructions for Ursodeoxycholic acid 50 capsules 250 mg
English Product Name
Capsules hard gelatin No0, white; the contents of the capsules are a mixture of powder and granules or a compacted mass of white or almost white color.
ursodeoxycholic acid 250 mg
Excipients: corn starch - 63 mg, povidone K30 - 10 mg, silicon dioxide colloidal anhydrous - 5 mg, magnesium stearate - 2 mg.
Composition of the capsule of solid gelatin: titanium dioxide - 2%, gelatin - up to 100%.
A05AA02 Ursodeoxycholic acid
Clinical and pharmacological groups / Group affiliation
Hepatoprotector with choleretic and cholelitholytic action
- Cholesterol gallstones in the gallbladder and common bile duct in patients when surgical or endoscopic treatment is not
- Cholesterol stones of the gallbladder and common bile duct with a diameter of not more than 1.5-2 cm after
- extracorporeal lithotripsy or mechanical lithotripsy.
- Primary biliary cirrhosis (before the formation of advanced fibrosis and cirrhosis transformation of the liver).
- Chronic active hepatitis with cholestatic syndrome.
- Acute hepatitis,
- cystic fibrosis of the liver,
- congenital atresia of the bile duct.
- Biliary reflux esophagitis and gastritis.
- Biliary dyspeptic syndrome in cholecystopathy and dyskinesia of the biliary tract.
- Prevention and treatment of cholestatic syndrome caused by the intake of hormonal contraceptives.
- To normalize liver function in patients receiving cytostatic therapy,
- as well as in patients with alcoholic liver damage.
- Transplantation of the liver and other organs (auxiliary treatment).
Dosage, Course and Dosage:
Install individually. Usually used in a dose of up to ten mg / kg / day. The daily dose is taken once in the evening. The duration of treatment depends on the indications.
Use in renal dysfunction
Contraindicated in severe renal dysfunction.
Use in case of impaired liver function
Contraindicated in cirrhosis of the liver in the stage of vascular and parenchymal decompensation and / or pronounced activity.
- Nosology (ICD codes)
- Acute hepatitis A
- Acute hepatitis B
- Other acute viral hepatitis
- Cystic fibrosis
- Gastroesophageal reflux with esophagitis
- Gastritis and duodenitis
- Alcoholic liver disease
- Toxic liver damage
- Chronic active hepatitis not classified under other headings
- Primary biliary cirrhosis
- Cholelithiasis [cholelithiasis] (including hepatic colic)
- Chronic cholecystitis
- Biliary tract disease unspecified
- Atresia of the bile ducts
- Oral contraceptives
- Antitumor antimetabolites
- Natural antitumor drugs
- Other anticancer drugs
- Presence of a transplanted liver
Hepatoprotector. Ursodeoxycholic acid - bile acid. Reduces the cholesterol content in bile mainly by dispersing cholesterol and forming a liquid crystalline phase. It affects the enterohepatic circulation of bile salts, reducing the reabsorption in the intestine of endogenous more hydrophobic and potentially toxic compounds.