Always fresh Almagel Neo (Magnesium hydroxide, Algeldrat, Benzocaine)
English product name
Release form Almagel Neo
susp. d/ingestion 340 mg+395 mg+36 mg/5 ml: park. 10 ml 10 or 20 pcs
susp. d/ingestion 340 mg+395 mg+36 mg/5 ml: fl 170 ml 1 piece per square spoon
Suspension for absorption in white or almost white, with orange smell.
five ml (1 spoon)
algebra (in the form of aluminium hydroxide gel) 340 mg
magnesium hydroxide (magnesium hydroxide paste) 395mg
cimeticon (in the form of an emulsion simethicone) 36 mg
Auxiliary substances: hydrogen peroxide (solution 30%) - 0.495 mg, sorbitol - 474.6 mg, sodium saccharinate - 1.13 mg, hyetellose - 5.65 mg, citric acid monohydrate - 5.65 mg, ethylparahydroxybenzoate - 7.9 mg, propyl parahydroxybenzoate - 3.4 mg, propylene glycol - 113 mg, macrogol 4000 - 452 mg, aromatizer orange - 2.26 mg, ethanol 96% - 113 mg, water purified five ml.
10 ml - bags (10) - cardboard packs.
10 ml - bags (20) - cardboard packs.
ATC codes Almagel Neo
A02AF02 Standard compound combinations in combination with preparations that reduce gas formation in the gut
Clinical-pharmacological groups / Group affiliation
Antacid preparation with a component that reduces flatulence
- magnesium hydroxide
- algedrat (aluminium hydroxide gel)
Pharmacotherapy group Almagel Neo
Antacid + wind-driven agent
Store in a place protected from light and inaccessible to children at a temperature not exceeding 25°C. Don't freeze!
Best before date
The shelf life is two years. Do not apply after the expiry date indicated on the package.
Testimony Almagel Neo:
- sharp gastritis;
- chronic gastritis with increased and normal secretory function of the stomach (in the aggravation phase);
- acute duodenitis, duodenogastric reflux;
- stomach and duodenal ulcer disease (in the exacerbation phase);
- symptomatic ulcers of the gastrointestinal tract of different genesis;
- erosion of the mucous membranes of the upper gastrointestinal tract;
- gastroesophageal reflux,
- reflux esophagitis;
- acute pancreatitis,
- exacerbation of chronic pancreatitis;
- heartburn (after excessive use of ethanol,
- coffee, taking medicines;
- An incorrect diet that negatively affects the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract);
- brodyl dyspepsia.
Method of use, course and dosage Almagel Neo:
Inside, 2 dimensional spoons of suspension with orange flavor 4 times/day after 1 hour after meal and in the evening before bed. If necessary, the single dose can be increased to 4-spoons, but the maximum daily dose should not exceed 12-spoons.
Children over 10 years old.
The dosage is determined by the attending doctor - usually 1/2 of the adult dose.
The course of treatment is not more than 4 weeks. Before taking the suspension, homogenize by shaking the bottle. It is advisable to take Almagel® Neo in an undiluted form. It is not recommended to take a liquid within half an hour after taking the drug.
Terms of Sale Almagel Neo
The drug is allowed to be used as a non-prescription drug.
- Nosology Almagel Neo (ICD codes)
- Gastroesophageal reflux with esophagitis
- Gastroesophageal reflux without esophagitis
- Stomach ulcer
- Duodenum ulcer
- Peptic ulcer
- Gastritis and duodenitis
- Functional dyspepsia (digestive disorder)
- Acute pancreatitis
- Other chronic pancreatitis
- Pains localized to upper abdomen
- Flatulence and related states (including bloating, burping)
Pharmacological effect Almagel Neo:
A combination product whose effect is determined by its constituent components. It has an antacid, adsorbing, enveloping and wind-driven effect. Algeldrate (aluminum hydroxide) and magnesium hydroxide neutralize free hydrochloric acid in the stomach, reduce acidity of gastric juice, bind bile acids.
The relaxing effect of hydroxide magnesium balances the ability of the algeldrate to slow the motor of the intestine. Simethicone makes it difficult to form gas bubbles and contributes to their destruction. The gases released are absorbed by intestinal walls and excreted by peristalsis.