Instructions for Nimesulide Teva pills
English product name
The tablets are light yellow, round, double-convex, with a risk on one side.
Nimesulide 100 mg
sodium doxate - 1.5 mg,
hyprolose - 0.8 mg,
lactose monohydrate - 153.7 mg,
sodium carboxymethyl starch - 35 mg,
cellulose microcrystalline 102 - 100 mg,
magnesium stearate - 1 mg,
vegetable hydrogenated oil - 8 mg.
protective stickers can also be applied.
Clinical-pharmacological groups / Group affiliation
NAPS. Selective COX-2 inhibitor
- Acute pain (back pain, lower back;
- pain syndrome in the musculoskeletal system,
- including bruising,
- ligament sprains and dislocated joints;
- symptomatic treatment of osteoarthrosis (osteoarthritis) with pain syndrome;
- primary algodismenorrhea.
Method of use, course and dosage Nimesulide:
Inside one hundred mg twice/day, after eating.
NSAIDs from the sulfonanilide class, a selective competitive reversible inhibitor of COX-2. It has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic effects. It has a less pronounced oppressive effect on COX-1.
It reduces the concentration of short-lived prostaglandin H2, a substrate for kinin-stimulated prostaglandin E2 synthesis, in the site of inflammation and in the ascending pathways of pain impulses in the spinal cord. The reduction of prostaglandin E2 concentration (inflammation and pain mediator) reduces the activation of prostanoid receptors of EP type, which manifests itself by analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects.
Application for kidney disorders
It is contraindicated in renal failure (QC less than 30 ml/min).
Use in liver disorders
It is contraindicated in moderate to severe liver failure.
Application in elderly patients
For external use, a doctor is required to monitor the condition of elderly patients with kidney, liver and congestive heart failure disorders.
Use in children
When used in paediatrics, the use of medicinal forms intended for children should be used.
- Nosology Nimesulide (ICD codes)
- Other refined changes of teeth and their support apparatus (including toothache)
- Seropositive rheumatoid arthritis
- Arthritis unspecified
- Arthrosis unspecified
- Joint pain
- Spinal osteochondrosis
- Lumbago with Sciatica
- Synovitis and tenosinovites
- Soft tissue diseases related to load, overload and pressure
- Other bursopathy
- Rheumatism unspecified
- Primary dysmenorrhea
- Acute pain
- Other persistent pain (chronic)
- Superficial injury of an unspecified area of the body (including abrasion, bruising, bruising, hematoma, bite of a non-venomous insect)
- Dislocation, stretching and overtension of the capsule-bonding apparatus of the unspecified body region joint