Instructions for Spazmalgon (Fenpiverinium bromide, Pitofenone, Metamizole) pills
English product name
tab 500 mg+5 mg+100 mcg: 10, 20 or 50 pcs
The tablets are white or almost white in color, round, flat, with chamfer and risk on one side.
sodium metamisole 500 mg
pitofenone (in hydrochloride form) five mg
phenpiverine bromide 100 ug
Auxiliary substances: lactose monohydrate - 10 mg, wheat starch - 85.9 mg, talc - 6 mg, magnesium stearate - 4 mg, gelatin - 4 mg, sodium hydrogen carbonate - five mg.
10 pcs - blister packs (1) - cardboard packs.
10 pcs - blister packs (2) - cardboard packs.
10 pcs - blister packs (5) - cardboard packs.
N02BB52 Sodium methamisole in combination with other drugs (excluding psycholeptics)
Clinical-pharmacological groups / Group affiliation
- sodium metamisole
- phenpiverine bromide
- pitofenone (in the form of hydrochloride)
Pharmacotherapy group Spazmalgon:
Analgesic nonarcotic agent (analgesic nonarcotic+spasmolytic)
In a dry, light-proof place, at a temperature not higher than 25°C. Keep away from children!
Best before date
The shelf life is two years.
- Mild to moderate pain syndrome in smooth muscles of internal organs - renal and hepatic colic,
- spastic pain along the intestine,
- May be used for short-term symptomatic treatment for joint pain,
- As an aid, it can be used to reduce pain after surgical and diagnostic interventions;
- if necessary, the drug can be used to reduce the increased temperature of the body in cases of colds and infectious
- inflammatory diseases.
How to take the drug Spazmalgon:
Adults and children over the age of fifty years use the inside (better after eating) usually one to two tablets two to three times a day. Daily dose should not exceed six tablets. The duration of admission is not more than five days.
An increase in the daily dose of the drug or the duration of treatment is possible only on recommendation and under the supervision of a doctor.
Dosages for Kids
In children, the drug is used only by a doctor.
Dosage for children six - eight years - half a pill, 9 - 12 years - three quarters of a pill, 13 - 15 years - one tablet two - three times a day. Other dosage regimens are possible only after consultation with a doctor.
Application for kidney disorders
It is contraindicated in pronounced kidney dysfunction.
Use in liver disorders
It is contraindicated in cases of pronounced liver dysfunctions.
Terms of Sale
Use in children Spazmalgon
It is contraindicated for children under six years of age. In children, the drug is used only by a doctor.
- Nosology (ICD codes)
- Acute upper respiratory tract infection unspecified
- Influenza caused by an identified seasonal influenza virus
- Gallstone disease [cholelitiasis] (incl. hepatic colic)
- Joint pain
- Lumbago with Sciatica
- Neuralgia and Neuritis Unspecified
- Renal colic unspecified
- Primary dysmenorrhea
- Secondary dysmenorrhea
- Other and unspecified abdominal pain (colic)
- Fever of uncertain origin
- Acute pain
- Other persistent pain (chronic)
The composition of the drug includes: non-narcotic analgesic sodium metamisol, myotropic spasmolytic agent pitofenon and m-cholinobentative agent fenpiverine bromide.
Methamisole is a derivative of pyrazolone. It has analgesic, antipyretic and antiinflammatory effects